American Heart Association Blended eLearning Classes
This guide will explain everything you need to know about the American Heart Association Blended eLearning courses.
More questions: 800-470-9026
Unfortunately, every day, people are scammed in the Bay Area by out of state “Online CPR Websites”. These online cpr websites are designed to trick people into thinking they are the American Heart Association. They use tricky slogans like:
- “We follow American Heart Association guidelines”
- “Our program exceeds American Heart Association standards”
- “AHA standards are used in the training”
- “Get your online card in 5 minutes, no boring practice sessions.”
- You would not be learning the skills. The online classes do not offer any practice with an instructor.
- The card you receive would not be accepted for any type of job.
- The course would be a waste of time and money since the card is not valid.
Blended eLearning Classes
The American Heart Association has developed blended eLearning courses. These courses are composed of an online training and testing portion along with a practice session and skills testing session with an authorized American Heart Association instructor. After completing all portions, the student will receive the official American Heart Association certification card that is valid for two years. The card is the exact same one as if you took the full classroom session.
How this process works
- Register and take the AHA Blended eLearning course (start and stop as needed).
- Attend a 1 hour skills testing session with a local American Heart Association instructor.
- Receive the official American Heart Association card on the day of your class.
How do I register?
Safety Training Seminars is an official American Heart Association Training Center and we offer these AHA online blended eLearning classes on just about every day of the week. Here is a guide that will help you find a class fast. We offer these courses in Rancho Cordova, Concord, Manteca, San Francisco, San Jose, Redwood City, Berkeley, and Dublin.
AHA Classes for Medical Professionals in Dublin/San Ramon area
PALS $260 – Register Now (Berkeley, San Jose, & SF)
I have not taken the online portion yet and I would prefer to take the regular BLS Class.
You can register here: BLS CPR Classes
I have taken the BLS elearning course and the BLS skills testing dates are not convenient for my schedule.
1. You can take the BLS skills testing in our Manteca or Concord office during the week. Call or text Concord: 415-521-6005 or call or text Manteca: 415-218-1330 to arrange a time. The cost is $80 for the skills testing.
2. You can attend one of the regular BLS classes. You would pay $60 on the day of the class instead of $80 if you hand in your BLS eLearning certificate. This is not the skills testing, so you would have to be there for the full class. However, you would not have to take the written test and you would finish early. Register now
AHA Classes for General Public
We offer the skills testing for Heartsaver CPR AED or Heartsaver First-aid CPR AED in our Manteca or Concord office during the week. Call or text Concord: 415-521-6005 or call or text Manteca: 415-218-1330 to arrange a time.
Heartsaver CPR AED skills testing: $70
Heartsaver First-aid CPR AED skills testing: $100
Or you can attend one of the regular classes. This is not the skills testing, so you would have to be there for the full class. If you bring in your completed eLearning certificate, you would receive $20 off. So if you are taking the Heartsaver CPR AED class, you would pay $50 instead of $70. Or if you are taking the Heartsaver First-aid CPR AED class, you would pay $100 instead of $140.
Or call us for more information about American Heart Association blended elearning courses: 800-470-9026